Enhance your grasp of the simple present tense with “100 Sentences Of Simple Present Tense.” Perfect for daily communication, these sentences demonstrate the correct usage of the simple present tense in various contexts.
We’ve kept things simple – just like how we talk. These 100 Simple Present Tense Sentences follow the rules, so they’re great for learning.
You can use these simple present tense examples in daily conversations. And guess what? Once you get the hang of the rules, you can make your own sentences too! Don’t worry if it’s new to you – you can learn them here!
Let’s start exploring the 100 sentences of simple present tense below.
100 SENTENCES OF SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
Section 1: Simple Present Tense Examples (1-50)
Explore How the Simple Present Tense Functions: Jump into 50 basic sentences that show how we use the simple present tense in different situations.
- Regular Routine: “I go there every day.”
- Work Commitment: “We work 8 hours a day.”
- Place of Residence: “He lives in Mumbai.”
- Expressing Preferences: “I like this city.”
- Describing Appearance: “You look happy.”
- Seeking Information: “Do you have a car?”
- Dog Behavior: “Dogs bark at strangers.”
- Consistent Thought: “I always think about you.”
- Admitting Errors: “I admit my mistake.”
- Personal Traits: “You never admit your mistakes.”
- Language Proficiency: “They speak fluent English.”
- Learning Endeavor: “We learn English.”
- Class Schedule: “Our English class starts at 9 a.m.”
- Self-Appraisal: “I don’t like my hair.”
- Family Resemblance: “You look like your mother.”
- Weather Pattern: “Usually, it gets cold at night.”
- Social Behavior: “He always makes fun of others.”
- Compliments: “She looks pretty in a red dress.”
- Fashion Advice: “This dress doesn’t suit you.”
- Weekend Plans: “They party every weekend.”
- Habitual Action: “You usually don’t come here.”
- Alone Time: “I like to be alone sometimes.”
- Honesty Trait: “She never tells a lie.”
- Family Awareness: “My parents know about our relationship.”
- Likes and Dislikes: “She likes him a lot.”
- Conflict Resolution: “We don’t fight.”
- Recreational Activity: “We play video games sometimes.”
- Frequency Note: “It doesn’t happen all the time.”
- Personal Experience: “It happens to me all the time.”
- Job Inquiry: “Do you work for a pharma company?”
- Night Activities: “Monica doesn’t go out at night.”
- Academic Excellence: “She always gets good grades.”
- Understanding Support: “I understand your point.”
- Consistent Mistakes: “You always make mistakes.”
- Invitation Inquiry: “Don’t you want to come with us?”
- Respectful Behavior: “He doesn’t respect others.”
- Emotional Inquiry: “Don’t you love me?”
- Affection Confirmed: “He loves you.”
- Baking Skills: “My mother bakes awesome cookies.”
- Physical Activity: “I work out a couple of days a week.”
- Dreams and Aspirations: “She wants to marry a rich guy.”
- Emotional State: “She keeps on crying.”
- Meeting Intent: “John wants to meet you.”
- Encouragement: “Don’t lose hope!”
- Emotional Trigger: “He always makes me angry.”
- Dress Advice: “Put on your jacket.”
- Avoiding Misunderstandings: “Don’t get me wrong.”
- Financial Request: “Please don’t ask me for money.”
- Declining Help: “I don’t want your help.”
- Morning Routine: “I prefer coffee in the morning.”
100 sentences of simple present tense
Section 2: Simple Present Tense Examples (51-100)
Advancing Your Proficiency: Let’s level up your understanding of the simple present tense as we explore more examples of simple present tense.
51. I agree with this plan.
52. He never quits.
53. She always wears jeans.
54. Does she work here?
55. We are sorry for your inconvenience.
56. You always forget the keys.
57. If he works hard, he will succeed.
58. He calls his mother every day.
59. Does he know horse riding?
60. You always stand in my way.
61. He works at the plaza.
62. I know where you live.
63. She often reaches home by now.
64. I miss you a lot.
65. She looks beautiful.
66. I go there every year.
67. I like this one.
68. I want a bike.
69. She talks too much.
70. Do you teach?
71. Do you remember your promise?
72. My daughter comes to see me every weekend.
73. He wants to talk to you.
74. Mr. Smith wants to see you.
75. Everyone likes her kindness.
76. We appreciate your patience.
77. He doesn’t believe in God.
78. Don’t you want me to join you?
79. That guy annoys me.
80. I want my book back.
81. He wants his money back.
82. He prefers to use public transport.
83. I accept this deal.
84. I like your proposal.
85. It snows here in winter.
86. She works with them.
87. Do you live nearby?
88. I don’t feel good about it.
89. They know about this incident.
90. Do they understand English?
91. Please don’t listen to him.
92. People don’t understand me.
93. You take care of this.
94. Do you want something?
95. I read this book every day.
96. Her father doesn’t allow her to go out alone.
97. I don’t trust him at all.
98. He hesitates to talk to strangers.
99. They need a loan for their business.
100. We need a ride.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned 100 Sentences of Simple Present Tense. But hey, the adventure is not over yet! To dive even deeper into the magic of the simple present tense, check out our complete guide Simple Present Tense.